Carry and Storage Bag for Inflatable Boats
Simple, crest type inflatable boat carry bag with double D-rings and straps. Best way to quickly fold boat into bag and carry it away for storage. No zippers to break, no openings to try to get folded boat into. Just place folded boat on top of crest back, close flaps around boat, and tie with straps run through double D-rings.
- Bag is made of 600 denier Polyester.
- Best to fit for boats between SD230 to SD330. KaBoats from SK396 to SK487XL.
- Will fit RD365, RD290 rafts and all inflatable kayaks.
- For easier transportation use foldable hand cart.
- Please read how to deflate and fold inflatable boat compactly and how to use crest type bags.
- Please use both handles when lifting bag. Do no pull away on 1 handle when lifting heavy bag, as it might rip off handle from fabric.