9'6" Azzurro Mare AM290 Premium Inflatable Boat. Upgraded 5 Year Warranty & FREE Tube Cover for UV Protection ($300 value)
The new AM290 inflatable dinghy has an upgraded wider transom that can handle up to a 10 HP short shaft (15" recommended for best performance) outboard motor and can carry up to 4 people. These boats are European CE-certified, also certified by German LLoyd, and come with all the paperwork required for a quick registration.
If you are looking for a dinghy tender it is well known that reliability is critical and the Azzurro Mare brand provides upgraded improvements at budget pleasing prices. Consider this inflatable boat if you believe a dinghy is near to the most important piece of equipment a cruiser can own. A 10HP outboard motor installed on this boat will fly over the water at top speeds in excess of 20 mph with 1 passenger and limited gear. A 5 HP motor will put the boat on plane and will provide a great transport from sea to shore. The dropstitch air floor is truly exceptional and among the most rigid inflatable floor you will find in the world (rated over 8 psi which is over 200% more rigid than most 3 psi rated inflatable floors). You can stand on the floor just as you would on a plywood or aluminum section floor. The deflated boat breaks down nicely and will only require the removal of the seats and oars. The deflated boats will easily fit in a large cuddy with dimensions around 40"x30"x24" (about 3'x3'x2') and doesn't take up much more space than a large travel bag.
Azzurro Mare Inflatable Boat Tech Specs:
- 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty for transom and hull seams on all Azurro Mare boats.
- Attractive Euro-style squared shape bow adds more useful space and capacity in front.
- The V-shaped bottom hull of AM inflatable boats is made of Extra heavy-duty 1.5mm PVC, which is almost twice of thickness of our standard heavy-duty 0.9mm (1,100 denier) PVC.
- The bottoms of the tubes are also covered with an additional layer of the same 1.5mm PVC. That makes nearly 3.0mm of extra heavy-duty PVC in order to puncture an air chamber from the bottom surface.
- Our round end tubes provide more buoyancy and support for heavier engines.
- The transom holders are re-enforced with an additional layer of PVC to protect against UV-rays.
- Two lifting D-rings added inside front bow for the securing of additional equipment and easier towing behind a yacht, cruiser, or sailboat.
- The inflation air valve in the inflatable floor is protected with a cover to keep dirt, sand, and water away.
- Three separate internal air chambers provides extra protection should an air chamber ever have a leak or deflate.
- One-way drain valve with plug makes for easy exit of water.
- All around durable rubber strike provides protection where most wear occur when docking or tying off to another boat.
- A pressure relief safety valve has been installed in the side tubes to protect against over inflation due to dramatic temperature or pressure changes.
- Our stainless steel D-rings provide easy towing.
- Reliable flat NARU air valves with pushpin design.
- Installed front bow D-ring with integral lifting handle.
- Spare rope for attaching anchor is included.
- High-pressure drop stitch air floor is included (rated over 8 psi - over 200% more rigid than most inflatable boats).
- Deep inflatable V-keel with a rub strake protector.
- Extremely rigid, lightweight hull for maximized performance.
- Included lightweight and strong removable aluminum seat bench.
- A free second bench is included when order is placed on-line! ($50 value)
- Our heavy-duty marine grade plywood transom supports up to a 10HP outboard motor.
- Included equipment: aluminum oars, repair kit, seat bench and carry bag.
- Free, complimentary generic high-volume hand pump is now also included.
- Free, complimentary tube covers, retail value over $300 are included.
- For the list of optional available accessories please contact us or visit our Accessories section (we highly recommend investing in the dinghy wheels)