If cruising the open ocean or day trips are your thing, this should be your boat. The 13' Saturn Dinghy Tender was designed for all types of boating pleasure. Tough, durable, lightweight and stable; this boat is ideal for all types of activities including cruising, diving, fishing and enjoying our beautiful oceans, lakes and rivers. New since 2018, an upgraded high pressure dropstitch inflatable floor (rating over 8 psi) option is now included standard. The optional upgrade to marine grade wood or Alumimun floors makes it a workhorse boat naturally suited for spear fishing and diving.
With its’ simple setup, the 13' Saturn Dinghy Tender can have you and your family on the water in minutes. Extremely easy maneuvering makes this the perfect boat for almost every situation. The size is perfect for the roof of your RV or the platform of your yacht. It breaks down in seconds and can be easily stored in your SUV or truck. The 13' Saturn Dinghy Tender also has an upgrade option for a 5 section heavy-duty marine grade plywood floor covered with gray resin that protects against water and makes the floor much more durable.
The 13' Saturn Dinghy Tender can handle up to 6 persons and comfortably seats 4 adults. It supports an outboard motor of up to 30 HP but will plane and manage effectively with a 15 HP motor. Even with a 9.9 HP outboard motor and 2 people this boat can plane easily.
The 13' Saturn Dinghy Tender is made with our standard 1,100 Dtex PVC with a high density polyester fabric. It has excellent resistance to tearing, tension, abrasion and puncture. The heavy-duty outer PVC layer helps protect against UV rays, ozone and abrasion while the inner layers provide additional strength and support. The double layers of fabric at the bottom of the tubes and rub-strake protector along the keel provide extra protection from sharp rocks and abrasive sand. The pressure relief valve will prevent excessive air pressure in the boats chambers.
One optional accessory is a central console which can be installed directly on the hard floor to provide comfortable seating and easy means of navigation.
• Three carrying handles.
• Three separate internal air chambers plus one inflatable keel chamber.
• One-way drain valve with plug.
• All around, durable rubber strike.
• Pressure relief valve to prevent over inflation.
• Front D-ring with integral lifting handle.
• Reliable Halkey-Roberts style valves.
• Double layer of fabric at the bottom of tubes.
• Deep inflatable V-keel with a rub strake protector helps the boat plane easily.
• Heavy-duty marine grade coated plywood or /aluminum sectional floors with aluminum floor frames (optional upgrades).
• Hugging strip with a life line.
• Lightweight and strong aluminum seat benches.
• Extremely rigid, lightweight hull for excellent performance.
• Heavy-duty marine grade plywood transom for outboard motor.
• Boat keel is protected by rubbing strake protection.
• Equipment: repair kit, carrying bag and 2 paddles.
• Free generic single action hand pump is included.