The new 2020 models are now in stock and are constructed of our new an improved German Heytex PVC material. We also have very limited quantities with the "Triton" series upgrades which represent over $400 additional value associated with upgraded PVC construction ($75 value), heat-welded seam technology ($150 value), C7 style inflation valves ($80 value), and an extended 3-year warranty ($100 value). The boat technical specifications are nearly identical between the Triton model (TR330W) and our standard version (SD330W). These Triton series improvements incorporate the newest technologies in inflatable boat construction and provide an incredible value for those looking to put their boat to the test. If available, this option will be listed under the "Model" selection.
Our best selling SD330 SATURN inflatable boat just got wider! The 11' SD330W Extra Wide Saturn Dinghy Tender is a fun boat with added capacity and storage area. Its’ size makes it perfect as a dinghy, tender, sport boat, or fishing craft. It is as long as our regular 11' Saturn SD330 boat, but as wide as our largest Saturn SD430 boat. This boat also has round end-tubes for better performance and higher stablility in rough water. We've also improved the exterior top tube grommet strip with custom rope to wrap around the entire boat and upgraded the splashguards to make them larger.
This boats has an extra spacious 94" long by 46" wide interior for additional cargo and passenger comfort. The increased width even provides the ability to include lounge or beach chairs. Despite the increased width and weight, the SD330W can plane with a small 2-stroke 5HP outboard motor.
This extra wide inflatable boat comes with our upgraded high-pressure drop stitch air deck floor which is rated at nearly 8 psi, the most rigid airdeck floor on the market today which allows you to stand and fish as if it were a plywood floor.
The 11' SD330 Extra Wide Saturn Dinghy Tender can handle up to 5 persons and comfortably seats 3 adults and 1 child. It supports an outboard motor of up to 15 HP (short shaft) but will plane and manage effectively with as little as a 5 HP motor. An electric motor can also be used to cruise around your local lake at a good pace.
This boat is made with our standard 1,100 Dtex PVC with a high density polyester fabric. It has excellent resistance to tearing, tension, abrasion and puncture. The heavy-duty outer PVC layer helps protect against UV rays, ozone and abrasion while the inner layers provide additional strength and support. The double layers of fabric at the bottom of the tubes and rub-strake protector along the keel provide extra protection from sharp rocks and abrasive sand. The pressure relief valve will prevent excessive air pressure in the boats chambers.
• Three carrying handles.
• Three separate internal air chambers plus one inflatable keel chamber.
• One-way drain valve with plug.
• All around, durable rubber strike.
• Pressure relief valves to prevent over inflation.
• Front D-ring with integral lifting handle.
• Upgraded C7 style inflation valves (new for 2020 in both the Triton and Standard models).
• Double layer of fabric at the bottom of tubes.
• Deep inflatable keel with a rub strake protector helps the boat plane easily.
• 2 Lightweight and strong aluminum seat benches.
• Extremely rigid, lightweight hull for excellent performance.
• Heavy-duty marine grade plywood transom for outboard motor.
• Included Accessories: repair kit, carrying bag and 2 oars.
• Upgraded single action bravo hand pump is included for free.