IMITED WARRANTY FOR ACCESSORIES:
1. We warranty each new accessory, including plywood seats, oars, carry bags, boat covers, seat cushions with under seat storage bags and front bow bags thereto (hereafter referred to as "Accessories") manufactured by us, to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Hand pump is complimentary gift and excluded from this warranty. 2. This warranty is as follows: A six (6) month guarantee on plywood seats and oars and three (3) month on the carry bags, boat covers, seat cushions with underseat storage bags and front bow bags of which the Accessories are manufactured will maintain its original purpose under normal conditions during such period.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR INFLATABLE BOATS AND RAFTS:
1. We warranty each new SATURN inflatable boat and raft, thereto (hereafter referred to as "Product") manufactured by us, to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
2. This warranty shall become effective only upon receipt of a completed Owner Warranty Registration, which shall identity the Products so registered by the HIN (Hull Identification Number). The original receipt of purchase will be required upon submission of a Warranty claim and must clearly detail the date of purchase, the store where it was purchased, the product that was purchased and the sales receipt number. Manufacturer is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail and/or illegible registrations.
3.1. This warranty is as follows: A two (2) year guarantee on the base fabric and two (2) year on the seams that the fabric of which the Product is manufactured will maintain its original purpose under normal conditions during such period, including a one (1) year on auxiliary fittings has been manufactured with first class workmanship.
3.2. If any Product is purchased or used for rental or other commercial purposes, or for/by a corporation, partnership, company, organization or association including without limitation camps, clubs, resorts, schools, or the like, then the term of this Limited Warranty is limited to a period of ninety (90) days after the date of original retail purchase. 4. Since this warranty applies to defects in material and workmanship, it does not apply to normal worn fabric or wood finishes or to damage caused by: 4.A. Neglect, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal operation, racing competition or commercial services. 4.B. Use of an accessory or part not manufactured or sold by BOATSTOGO.
This warranty also does NOT cover:
4.1. Normal discoloration, dulling, or crazing of the fabric;
4.2. Abrasions, tears, or punctures;
4.3. Normal color fading;
4.4. Damage to or deterioration of the fabric due to UV exposure;
4.5. Damage or deterioration of the fabric due to exposure to fuel, harsh solvents, or other chemicals;
4.6. Seam separation due to heat exposure. This warranty does NOT cover product that:
4.7. Has not been assembled, used, and maintained in accordance with the instructions or owner's manual accompanying the Product;
4.8. Has been damaged in an accident;
4.9. Has been abused, misused or improperly operated;
4.10. Has been repaired, modified or tampered with by someone other than Manufacturer, or authorized depot; or
4.11. Has been damaged as a result of shipping, warehousing, or storage.
5. This warranty will not apply to: Haul-out, launching, storage charge, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, or loss of time and income.
6. Claims shall be made under this warranty by delivering the Product for inspection to BoatsToGo warehouse at 1945 NE 149 str, North Miami, FL 33181, provided such service is covered under this warranty. Purchaser shall pay for all related transportation charges. All shipping expenses related to a warranty claim are the Purchaser's responsibility. If the service is not covered by this warranty, purchaser shall pay for all related labor and material and any other expenses associated with that service. Any Product or parts shipped by purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid.
7. BoatsToGo, Inc obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our option replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy and malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve or change the design or any Product without assuming any obligation to modify and Product previously manufactured.
8. All incidental and consequential damages are excluded from this warranty. Implied warranties are limited to the life of this warranty.
9. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights, which may very from area to area.
MANUFACTURER'S SOLE OBLIGATION, AND BUYER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, AT MANUFACTURER'S OPTION AND SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS WARRANTY, OF ANY PART OR PARTS WHICH ARE DETERMINED BY MANUFACTURER TO BE DEFECTIVE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MANUFACTURER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, CONTINGENT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY. Limitation and Disclaimer of Warranty. EXCEPT AS HEREIN ABOVE SET FORTH, MANUFACTURER MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE LIMITED WARRANTY HEREINABOVE SET FORTH IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ON THE PART OF MANUFACTURER. IF, WITHOUT LIMITING AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, ANY WARRANTY SHALL BE FOUND TO EXIST BEYOND THE LIMITED WARRANTY HEREABOVE SET FORTH, ANY SUCH ADDITIONAL WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE TERM OF THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY PROVIDED FOR HEREIN WITHOUT APPLICATION OF EXTENDED WARRATY. Limitations of Remedies. WATER ACTIVITES ARE, BY THEIR NATURE, HAZARDOUS. USERS OF MANUFACTURER'S PRODUCTS ASSUME ALL RISK AND LIABILITY WHATSOEVER RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF SUCH PRODUCTS, WHETHER USED SINGULARLY OR IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ALL RISK OF BODILY INJURY OR DEATH AND WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR OTHERWISE, AND SPECIFICALLY INCLUDING INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. REMEDIES FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT ARISING BY IMPLICATION OR OPERATION OF LAW, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED HEREIN, ARE EXCLUDED. YOUR BOAT SHOULD ONLY BE OPERATED WITHIN THE US COAST GUARD APPROVED MAXIMUM CAPACITY RATINGS AS STATED ON THE BOAT. Restrictions on Limitations and Disclaimers. SOME STATES MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTAL DAMAGES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. THEREFORE, SOME OR ALL OF THE LIMITATIONS AND/OR EXCLUSIONS OF WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY, FROM STATE TO STATE. Severability. If any provision of this Limited Warranty is unenforceable, for any reason, all other provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect.
Maintenance and Storage:
1. Hull and Seats. Under no circumstances should any part of the boat, specifically including the bottom thereof, be waxed or painted or cleaned with solvents. A mild detergent and tap water should be used to clean the boat. Do not store or handle the boat in extremely cold temperatures. Bright colors may fade when exposed to sunlight for prolonged periods. Your Saturn inflatable boat or raft should be stored in a covered area when not in use to prolong the life of the boat.
2. Inflatable Dinghy Tube. For long term or winter storage rinse the boat tubes with a mild detergent and tap water. Store the boat in a safe, clean and dry place. To prolong the life of the boat tubes avoid storing it in direct sunlight and contact with sharp or abrasive objects. If you store the boat with the tube inflated, release some air pressure so the tube is not inflated to its maximum.
How To Claim Your Warranty Service:
- Read Warranty Information above and make sure that damage is covered by Manufacturer Warranty.
- If it is, please make a photos clearly displaying nature of the damage and email it to sales@BoatsToGo.com along with detailed description of the problem. If you are unable to provide us with a pictures showing nature of the manufacturer defect covered by the warranty, then please send item back to us for inspection.
- If you just received shipment and found accessories that are defective or damaged during shipment, please send it back for replacement. Please contact us for return address.
We can offer several options to resolve Warranty related issues:
1.You will take Product to the nearest Repair Shop, and we will reimburse your cost, up to approved amount, once we will receive copy of the receipt for repairs. If necessary, we will assist you in finding repair shop near you and will negotiate repair costs.
2.If defect is small and will not affect normal operation of the Product we will issue price adjustment according to the level of defect.
3.If you will be able to fix problem on your own, we will send you requested parts free of charge. Example: valve replacement, D-rings, fabric, glue, etc.
4.If damage is extensive and repair facility is not available within reasonable distance, you will send Product to us for repair or exchange. As outlined in Warranty information above, you will be responsible for all shipping charges to and from our facility.
5.If small accessories, hand pump for example, has been found to be defective or damaged during shipment, please send it back for replacement.
Recognizing that boating poses a potential hazard to others, buyer freely and willingly waives all claims to injury to himself or damage to purchased boat arising out of the improper use. Further, in consideration of the permission of use granted, buyer hereby release BoatsToGo its directors, officers, representatives, agents, and employees from any and all liability for injury of any kind to buyer or to boat or other property buyer may have, incurred by reason of any act or failure to act, on buyer part, or BoatsToGo, its directors, officers, representatives, agents, and employees, arising because of the use of above mentioned inflatable boat purchased on www.BoatsToGo.com
Buyer further agree to indemnify and hold harmless BoatsToGo.com, its directors, officers, representatives, agents, and employees from all costs, suits, judgments, damages, or expenses, direct or indirect, for injury to other persons and/or their property, including, but not limited to, loss of use incurred by reason of act or failure to act on buyer part or by reason of any act, including negligence, of BoatsToGo directors, officers, representatives, agents, and employees, arising because of use inflatable boat. Buyer recognize that these provisions will cause buyer to be personally liable for his/her act or failure to act during use of inflatable boat purchased on www.BoatsToGo.com