The 8'6" SATURN SD260 inflatable boat is one of the smallest dinghies available with a high pressure air floor. A reliable tender is about the most important piece of equipment that a sailboat or yacht owner can purchase. The SD260 is great as a dinghy, tender, or sport boat and is the perfect size for smaller sailboats and yachts. Tough, durable, lightweight and stable the 8’6” Saturn Inflatable Boat is ideal for all types of lake activities including cruising, picnicking, fishing and sunbathing.
Our patented Saturn inflatable boats are lightweight and extremely portable. They don't take up much space when deflated which avoids the headache of a rigid hull boat and trailer. The 8'6" Saturn SD260 inflatable boat can take up to a 10 HP short shaft outboard motor and can carry up to 3 people. This boat can also be used as a lifesaving raft in case of an emergency.
The Saturn SD260 inflatable boat comes standard with our high-pressure drop stitch air deck floor. Our drop stitch floors can take up to 9 psi of air pressure making among the most rigid on the market today. It is incredibly sturdy and makes a perfect platform to stand and fish. Our air floors make our boats much lighter and more compact when deflated and they also make it much easier to assemble and disassemble. To deflate the boat, simply open all air valves and start rolling the boat from the transom, or quickly suck all air out with an electric pump.
The Saturn SD260 is excellent as a small rowing dinghy, perfect for reaching your sailboat or heading out for a day of fishing on the lake. Its’ size also makes it perfect for 2-3 passengers looking to get from point A to B and has been a HUGE hit with RV-ers looking for a reliable craft to use on both lakes and seas. This boat is lightweight and can easily be carried by a single person making it perfect for a picnic with your spouse or children.
Double layers of fabric at the bottom of the tubes and rub-strake protector along the keel provide extra protection from sharp rocks and abrasive sand. The safety valve will prevent excessive air pressure in the boats chambers.
The 8’6” Saturn inflatable boat is made with our standard 1,100 Dtex PVC with a high density polyester fabric. It has excellent resistance to tearing, tension, abrasion and puncture. The heavy-duty outer PVC layer helps protect against UV rays, ozone and abrasion while the inner layers provide additional strength and support. The double layers of fabric at the bottom of the tubes and rub-strake protector along the keel provide extra protection from sharp rocks and abrasive sand. The pressure relief valve will prevent excessive air pressure in the boats chambers.
• Three carrying handles.
• Three separate internal air chambers plus one inflatable keel chamber.
• One-way drain valve with plug.
• All around, durable rubber strike.
• Pressure relief valve to prevent over inflation.
• Front D-ring with integral lifting handle.
• Reliable Halkey-Roberts style valves.
• Double layer of fabric at the bottom of tubes.
• Deep inflatable V-keel with a rub strake protector helps the boat plane easily.
• Hugging strip with a life line.
• Lightweight and strong seat bench.
• Extremely rigid, lightweight hull for excellent performance.
• Heavy-duty marine grade plywood transom for outboard motor.
• Boat keel is protected by rubbing strake protection.
• Equipment: repair kit, carrying bag and 2 oars.
• Free generic single action hand pump is included.