NEW 8'6" Saturn Inflatable Kayak
Commercial Grade Ducky
Based on the requests of our customers we are proud to introduce our new single person kayak (ducky). This is a self-bailing model that is sufficient for whitewater river use and with this package you now also get our upgraded custom high-back kayak seat as shown in the pictures ($60 value). It has a similar design to our popular 14' ocean inflatable kayak with the same self-bailing technology. The dropstitch floor sets this kayak apart and provides over 6 psi inflation pressure which is 2 or 3 times as rigid as other inflatable kayaks. It is much shorter and lightweight making it as portable as anything on the market. The two self bailing openings along the floor provides quick escape for water in whitewater or ocean conditions. The unique floor design makes the inflatable kayak great for the river, lake, bay, or ocean.
This kayak is great for your local river or stream and you can also take it to the beach. You can even take it a mile or two offshore for fishing, snorkeling or diving. It is made of the same heavy-duty 1100 Dtex PVC as our other inflatable kayaks, rafts, and boats. The floor is made of our 100mm (6" thick) high-pressure air deck that is extremely rigid when inflated, but can be rolled up when deflated.
IMPORTANT: Because of the small size of this kayak, please test it out and learn water re-entry before you put it to the test in deeper waters. Always wear a PFD when on the water.
- Heavy duty 1,100 Dtex High Strength PVC fabric is coated on both side with 1100 g/m2, 0.9mm. You get a commercial grade kayak at a budget pleasing price!
- 6" thick high-pressure air deck drop stitch floor.
- D-rings for kayak seat or foot rest.
- 2 removable fins (1 in front and 1 in rear for directional stability).
- 2 soft carrying handles in front and rear.
- Reliable Leafield C7 air valves ($60 value) with push pin design.
- Accessories: Aluminum 2-piece kayak paddle, repair kit & carry bag.
- High pressure high volume hand pump also included.
- 1 Kayak seat is included.
How to install removable fin?
Insert fin before inflating kayak. Fold deflated kayak floor at slot entrance of fin base, slide fin as shown on below pictures of paddle board, unfold and inflate. Keep sand away from rails before inserting fin.