7'6" SATURN SATURN SD230 inflatable boat is one of the smallest dinghies available with a drop stitch high-pressure inflatable air floor and is perfect as as a small tender for yacht or sailboat to carry 2-3 people ashore. The Saturn SD230 can also be used as a small single-person fishing boat on your local lake. The 7'6" Saturn Boat is great for rowing and moves even faster than most kayaks.
The Saturn SD230 inflatable boat comes standard with our high-pressure drop stitch air deck floor which is rated to take over 8 psi of air pressure. It is extremely rigid even compared to a hard deck floor but much lighter and more compact when deflated. This makes it much easier to assemble and disassemble the boat by simply unrolling it and inflating with the included hand pump. To deflate the boat, simply open all the air valves and start rolling the boat from the transom, or quickly suck all air out with an electric pump.
The SD230 inflatable boat is lightweight, does not take much space, and can be carried by one person. This model of inflatable dinghy will take up to 2.5 HP short shaft outboard motor, and can carry up to 1-2 people comfortably or 3 people maximum. It is also great with a small electric trolling motor as an economical alternative.
The double layers of fabric at the bottom of the tubes and rub-strake protector along the keel provide extra protection from sharp rocks and abrasive sand. The safety valve will prevent excessive air pressure in the boats chambers.
The 7’6” Saturn inflatable boat is made with our standard 1,100 Dtex PVC with a high density polyester fabric. It has excellent resistance to tearing, tension, abrasion and puncture. The heavy-duty outer PVC layer helps protect against UV rays, ozone and abrasion while the inner layers provide additional strength and support. The double layers of fabric at the bottom of the tubes and rub-strake protector along the keel provide extra protection from sharp rocks and abrasive sand. The pressure relief valve will prevent excessive air pressure in the boats chambers.
SATURN SD230 FEATURES:
- All around rope grab line.
- Separate internal air chambers.
- One-way drain valve with plug.
- All around, durable rubber strike.
- Safety valve to prevent over inflation.
- Stainless steel D-rings for easy towing.
- Reliable flat air valves with pushpin design.
- Front bow D-ring with integral lifting handle.
- Spare rope for attaching anchor is included.
- Double layer of fabric at the bottom of tubes.
- High-pressure drop stitch air floor is included.
- Deep inflatable V-keel with a rub strake protector.
- Extremely rigid, lightweight hull for excellent performance.
- Lightweight and strong removable aluminum seat benches.
- Heavy-duty marine grade plywood transom for outboard motor.
- Equipment: aluminum oars, repair kit, seat bench and carry bag.
- Free, complimentary generic high-volume hand pump is included.
New features further improve inflatable boats durability and practicality
- Air valves have been moved toward the inside of boat's tubes and away
from direct exposure to the elements. This will allow easier inflation from
inside the boat and will minimize damage caused by sun and rain while the
boat is stored uncovered for prolonged periods of time. Rain water will not
accumulate inside the valves.
- Triangular symmetrical splash guards were installed on the transom
corners to provide the sensitive transom of an uncovered boat with
additional protection and shade from the elements throughout extended
periods in Tropical environments.
ACTUAL PHOTO BELOW IS OUR SD330 MODEL (SD230 has a single seat attachment)