The 14' Saturn Dinghy Tender is our largest Saturn inflatable boat available and was built to handle the torment of rough seas or fast flowing rivers. It is a heavy-duty workboat, great for water rescue, diving or day trips almost anywhere and is currently being used by many Fire-Rescue and Emergency Response Departments across the country. With the marine grade plywood floor it is also a favorite of fishermen, divers and ocean cruisers. The 14' Saturn Tender comes standard with a 5 section heavy-duty marine grade plywood floor that protects against corrosion, UV damage, saltwater and makes the floor much more durable.
The 14' Saturn Dinghy Tender can handle up to 7 persons and comfortably seats 5 adults. It supports an outboard motor of up to 40 HP but will plane and manage effectively with a 25 HP motor. Even with a 15 HP outboard motor and 2 people this boat can plane nice and easy.
The 14' Saturn Dinghy Tender is made with our standard 1,100 Dtex PVC with a high density polyester fabric. It has excellent resistance to tearing, tension, abrasion and puncture. The heavy-duty outer PVC layer helps protect against UV rays, ozone and abrasion while the inner layers provide additional strength and support. The double layers of fabric at the bottom of the tubes and rub-strake protector along the keel provide extra protection from sharp rocks and abrasive sand. The pressure relief valve will prevent excessive air pressure in the boats chambers.
One optional accessory is a central console which can be installed directly on the hard floor to provide comfortable seating and easy means of navigation.
• Six carrying handles.
• Three separate internal air chambers plus one inflatable keel chamber.
• One-way drain valve with plug.
• All around, durable rubber strike.
• Pressure relief valve to prevent over inflation.
• Front D-ring with integral lifting handle.
• Reliable Halkey-Roberts style valves.
• Double layer of fabric at the bottom of tubes.
• Deep inflatable V-keel with a rub strake protector helps the boat plane easily.
• Heavy-duty marine grade plywood floor with aluminum floor frames.
• Hugging strip with a life line.
• Lightweight and strong aluminum seat benches.
• Extremely rigid, lightweight hull for excellent performance.
• Heavy-duty marine grade plywood transom for outboard motor.
• Boat keel is protected by rubbing strake protection.
• Included Accessories: 2 aluminum seats, repair kit, carrying bag and 2 paddles.
• Free, complimentary generic high-volume hand pump is included.